Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy Birthday


My birthday was on April 15th and we went to olive garden with rich and elaine. I ordered  a raspberry cheesecake. They put a candle in it and everyone sang happy birthday. I burned my finger when i took the candle out, i know no one is shocked!
My friends are all falling apart.  Katy fell and broke her femer and has 2 titanium rods in ther leg, she is doing losts of physical therapy and is on crutches now, We went to see the broadway play, Wicked, It was fabulous! We ate a nice rest and had a good time talking and laughing. Elaine fell and broke her knee cap and was in a knee brace for 6 weeks, she is ok now. Sharon had eye surgery which was painful for 3 days. It was a success. Last week after chemo, elaine,sharon and I went to the movies and saw The  Stooges, we were the only ones in the theater, we laughed our heads off.

No comments:

Post a Comment