Thursday, May 3, 2012

Connecting with friends


I reconnected with my old Girl Scout leader Sue k. I havent seen her for 4 years. I went to pt and then met her at village inn. We talked about our kids,lives, and the wild times we had at campouts doing the funniest skits.She gave me a star bell with the most neatest card that said -- this is meant to be your very own personal "wish upon a star bell" and my hope and prayer is that you will always get your wish and that you never get lost, which everyone knows i'm not the best navigator. We had bells and bell chords for the girls when they completed badges. this will be a very special bell to me. She also wrote--very few people have touched my life and heart the way you have, we have shared a great journey and may not see each other a lot but  you are will always be in my heart.What a great card. We laughed and laughed and vowed to see each other soon.

2 comments:

  1. May 16th, We will be celebrating Sharon's 60th birthday. They say good things come out of bad. It has been great fun for the three of us to visit each week with Sue. We always said we should get together more often then "Black Friday" shopping and this is what it took BUT good things do come. We are having lot's of laughs reminiscing and having lunch an MORe shopping. Today we are going to Heaven Dragon for lunch then DArk Shadows matinee. I love you Moe and Larry.ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a great time at "Last Chemo Party" Any pictures Paula? I'll forward mine to you. Hey , Can you change the color backgrounds and type? This old lady can't read purple on purple.

    ReplyDelete